The “Big Data Market: 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2017 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. The Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for over $57 Billion in 2017 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next three years.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in Big Data such as,
1010data, Absolutdata, Accenture, Actian Corporation, Actuate Corporation, Adaptive Insights, Adobe Systems, Advizor Solutions, AeroSpike, AFS Technologies, Airbus Group, Alameda County Social Services Agency, Alation, Algorithmia, Alluxio, Alphabet, Alpine Data, Alteryx, Altiscale, Amazon.com, Ambulance Victoria, AMD (Advanced Micro Devices), Amgen, Amino, ANSI (American National Standards Institute), Antivia, Apixio, Arcadia Data, Arimo, ARM, ASF (Apache Software Foundation), AstraZeneca, AT&T, Atos, AtScale, Attivio, Attunity, Automated Insights, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Axiomatics, Ayasdi, BAE Systems, Baidu and other major players in the market.
Countries Covered are: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
– In 2017, Big Data vendors will pocket over $57 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next three years, eventually accounting for over $76 Billion by the end of 2020.
– As part of wider plans to revitalize their economies, countries across the world are incorporating legislative initiatives to capitalize on Big Data. For example, the Japanese government is engaged in developing intellectual property protection and dispute resolution frameworks for Big Data assets, in a bid to encourage data sharing and accelerate the development of domestic industries.
– By the end of 2017, The Research estimates that as much as 30% of all Big Data workloads will be processed via cloud services as enterprises seek to avoid large-scale infrastructure investments and security issues associated with on-premise implementations.
– The vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as computer hardware giant Dell’s $60 Billion merger with data storage specialist EMC.
The report covers the following topics:
– Big Data ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Big Data technology, standardization and regulatory initiatives
– Big Data industry roadmap and value chain
– Analysis and use cases for 14 vertical markets
– Big Data analytics technology and case studies
– Big Data vendor market share
– Company profiles and strategies of 240 Big Data ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors, and enterprises
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
Global Big Data Sales (K Units) by Application (2017-2030)
|2017||2018||2030||Market Share (%)||CGAR (%)
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies?
– How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data?
– What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
– Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments?
Forecast Segmentation Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Hardware, Software & Professional Services:
– Professional Services
– Storage & Compute Infrastructure
– Networking Infrastructure
– Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
– Analytic Platforms & Applications
– Cloud Platforms
– Professional Services
– Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation
– Banking & Securities
– Defense & Intelligence
– Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
– Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings
– Manufacturing & Natural Resources
– Web, Media & Entertainment
– Public Safety & Homeland Security
– Public Services
– Retail, Wholesale & Hospitality
– Utilities & Energy